Logistics is the last link of the production chain, but is carefully thought out as soon as the project is launched.
Already in the initial price quotes, our sales representatives take into account:
– the impact of packaging,
– the specific planning management,
– the flexibility required at order level.
Result: no bad surprises since logistics are fully planned.
The task of logistics planning is to develop projects that set certain parameters of logistics activities for the future, as a result of which the goal of the enterprise logistics system is achieved:
- streamlined, based on the processing of logistics data, the process of developing a logistics project that determines the parameters for achieving goals in the future;
- formation of management decisions based on forecasting future events in the field of logistics activities of the enterprise;
- “An anticipatory decision”, i.e., a planned decision is understood as a decision that is developed in time before the onset of these events.
- The purpose of conceptual planning is to prevent the dispersion of enterprise resources into too many disparate actions (actions).